The Vietnamese CROS game studio has a team with a unique blend of specialists hailing from several domains. The teams comprise engineers, artists, developers, and many more. The studio\’s main goal is to wake up the inner child in you via their fun and exciting games. The studio is one of the most promising video gaming developers in the ASEAN region with the sole purpose of producing entertaining high-class games. They are partners with leading names in the industry like Steam, Nintendo, Microsoft, IBM, and more.
Their proud blockchain gaming project Ookeenga is making rounds in the community.
Check out the team of Cros Games Studio below:
- Linh Tao (CEO & General Director): 15+ years experience in Creative Industry, 7+ years in the game industry as a high-level manager (https://www.linkedin.com/in/taotuanlinh061181/).
- Thien Tran (COO): 10+ years in the IT industry, 3 years as a high-level manager before starting his own business (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngoc-thien-tran-30991822b/)
- Duy Nguyen (CTO): Experience as Chief Technology Officer since 2008 for various technological ecosystems such as Tofu Games, One Mount Group, Tinh Van Telecom JSC (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nguyenkhanhduy/)
- Trong Hoang (CMO): 11 years of experience as a content writer and book author (https://www.linkedin.com/in/trong-bach-99849111b/)
- Hoang Nguyen (Game Design Director): 12+ years of experience in Game Design. His clients include Nokia, IBM, Microsoft, etc. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoang-nguyen-duc-522118107/)
The Advisor team, who have experience flawlessly operating their own cross-chain launchpad and NFT marketplace, is taking charge of blockchain-related tasks such as technology, marketing, and fundraising in the crypto industry.
- Eric Hung Nguyen (Co-founder/CEO of Spores Network): former Senior Investment Analyst at Elliott Management with over $35bn assets under management (Linkedin Profile).
- Duc Luu (Co-founder/Chairman of Spores Network): COO at One Mount Group / OneHousing. Founder of Edge Learning Centers, sold to Rise education Cayman Limited (Nasdaq:REDU) before its U.S. IPO in late 2017 at a valuation of $1bn+ (Linkedin Profile).
- Tho Tran (Founder of Sonat Game): 8+ years of experience in game development for Japanese, Korean and European markets (Linkedin Profile).
- Dennis Chookaszian (Director & Chairman of Audit Committee at Chicago Mercantile Exchange & Pillarstone Capital, Spores Network Advisory Board): 25 years+ experience as Corporate Director (Linkedin Profile).
Rishad Tobaccowala (Chief Growth Officer and Chief Strategist at Publicis Groupe): Chairman of DigitasLBi & Razorfish, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer of VivaKi, BusinessWeek named as a top business leader, and he was dubbed one of five marketing innovators by TIME magazine (Linkedin Profile).