The Pegaxy game is currently in a 2D Version mode in its first phase. Besides, race results use a random number generator (random number generator). This will eventually be upgraded to a more visually pleasing 3D version with more skill and strategy components, once the 2nd phase is implemented. Moreover, horse breeding will become even more essential in terms of improving a horse\’s characteristics through rarer bloodlines.
When deciding on how to start playing Pegaxy, there are numerous options:
- To race, purchase an NFT horse (outlay cost to buy the NFT)
- Rent a horse for racing (a lower initial investment to race someone else\’s horse for a set length of time)
- Race as a Scholar (accept to race someone else\’s horse for a percentage profit)
- Horses are bred to produce progeny, which are then raced.
- Horses are bred to produce progeny, which are then sold on the open market.
- Earn racing revenue by owning a stadium (coming in Q2 2022)
Gameplay and Earning in Pegaxy
Twelve horses will battle it out with each other in each race, with the top three horses collecting prizes in the game as reward token VIS. Currently, all race positions are determined by RNG (Random Number Generator), but with version 2, this will change to take into account factors such as changing environment/stadium conditions, which are linked to each horse\’s attributes, the food fed to a horse, and the clothing gear apparel worn by your horse.
The team is now working on a manually player-controlled model for horse racing, which would bring more skill to the race. Once this concept is adopted, finding a Skilled Scholar who can employ the best techniques while managing your horse\’s food and deciding which wearables to use for a specific race will become increasingly crucial.
In the Pegaxy ecosystem, there are several ways to make money. Because of the various ways, a bigger group of people can be targeted. In the VIS currency, a daily payout can be earned by racing a horse as a player or by sharing in the winnings as an owner partnered with a Scholar. If you wish to become a breeder, you can devise a breeding strategy. You can either sell your NFT horses for USDT or PGX or race your bred horses for VIS to earn this.